One of the latest projects under the mental health program is "Project Title: Mental Health Care Program” n.OPM/2022/36246",
The project is funded by Chiesa Valdese and is situated in partnership between the National Institution of Social Care and Vocational Training (hereafter referred as NISCVT) with the Un Ponte Per NGO (hereafter referred as UPP).
Project General Objective:
- Duration of the Project: 6 Months (1th November 2022 until 30st April 2023)
- Total funds committed to the project is: 27,000 EURO
Project Specific Objectives:
- Improve the wellbeing of 250 children, adolescents and their families within the Palestinian refugee population and the most vulnerable groups of other nationalities living in Nahr Bared camp for Palestinian refugees in Lebanon and its adjacent area as a basic human right.
- To provide a high quality, cost effective, easily accessible, comprehensive and responsive package of prevention, intervention and care programs for 250 children, adolescents and their families.
- To empower 300 individuals and family members in the community reaching through awareness-sessions, campaigns and knowledge-sharing and direct engagement which emphasizes human rights.