In coordination and cooperation with Al-Bass Center, an activity was held for the mothers' committees of the two centers with the aim of acquaintance and exchange of experiences on Saturday, 6-8-2022 at Al-Bass Center.
The Family Gaudiness Center organized the following activities during the first and second week of August 2022:
- On 11-8-2022 the center organized an awareness session for a group of mothers about mental health.
- On the 12-8-2022, the center celebrated the foundation's anniversary for the families and children, and the mothers' committee provided a lunch for the children about the spirit of the martyrs of Tel Al-Za'atar.
- On the 13-8-2022 the Center, in cooperation and coordination with the Ain Al-Hilweh Center, organized a talk show about the Foundation, and the directors of the South Centers were invited to attend the meeting.
- On the 16-8-2022, the Center organized an awareness session on the impact of family disputes on children.
The activity of the Family Guidance Center/Saida in the last two weeks of August 2022:
- On Saturday, 20-8-2022, the Family Guidance Center / Saida organized the following activities:
On 19-8- The Center organized an awareness session for mothers on the subject of stuttering and organized activities for their children.
On August 22, the Center organized a meeting for the parents of students of specialized schools to get acquainted with the latest developments with UNRWA.
On 23-8-2022 The Center organized an awareness session on early marriage.
On the 26th, the Center, in cooperation and coordination with the Ain El Helwa Center, gave a lecture on educational difficulties.
On August 27, the center organized an activity for teens under the title of teamwork.
On August 29, the center organized a meeting for all parents of children who are following their treatment at the center to discuss some of the rules they must follow.
- Workshop for the Mothers Committee
- Awareness session for adolescents
- activity for children from 3 years to 9 years old